adsense

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hardee’s is the Restaurant of the Day for July 31 in St. Louis

It has been a while since I went to Hardee's and I was short on time, so I went. I have heard so much about their "thick burgers" and how they were supposed to be so good.

Hardee's is claiming to have the best burger in town, period. This advertising may work on others, because whoever is saying that Hardee's has the best burger is dead wrong. They don't even have the best burger in the fast food industry. I would much rather eat a Culver's, or White Castle burger instead of Hardee's. I ordered the sourdough thickburger. The burger seemed like an ordinary burger to me. Hardee's offers nothing different than any other fast food joint. It had the pale brown look of the every fast food burger that I have eaten, with the exception of a few quality places.

I went into Hardee's at about 5:15 p.m. The place had three people inside eating. I don't know how this place stays open. Hardee's better think of something that distinguishes them from the other fast food places or I don't see how they can stay in business much longer. Almost all of the Wendys' closed in St. Louis, and I can see Hardee's doing the same thing.

Prices: $5.47 for a sourdough thickburger and a drink

No comments: