adsense

Friday, August 3, 2007

Moe's Mexican Grill is the Restaurant of the Day for August, 2

Moe's Mexican Grill is just like Q'doba or Chipotle, except Moe's has a salsa bar and they give you chips for free. If Q'doba or Chipotle were to do these things then I would like them all the same. But I can pick my salsa and I get chips I like Moe's better.

Similar to Q'doba or Chipotle, at Moe's you pick the stuff you want or don't want on your burrito, tacos, or nachos as you walk down the line. The only Moe's that I know of around here is the one off Olive. It is packed at lunch time. I get what they call the "Home wrecker" It has your choice of meat, beans, rice, sour cream, and salsa. I usually add queso cheese on it as well. This burrito is so good, you better be hungry, because it is huge.

Prices: At Moe's you will pay about $8.50 for a burrito, and a drink.

No comments: