adsense

Monday, August 27, 2007

August 27, 2007: Kenrick's Meals to Go is the Restaurant of the Day in St. Louis for Today

Kenrick's Meat Market and Catering
4324 Weber Rd
St. Louis, MO 63123
Phone Number: 314-631-2440

For more places to eat in and around the St. Louis area visit www.stlstuff.com

Kenrick's Meat Market and Catering is a small little market on Bayless or Weber road close to I-55 in South St. Louis County. It looks like they specialize in meats and small groceries. We went there for lunch and they have a little deli and sandwich stand with about 8 tables to sit and eat. The menu is loaded with different sandwiches like the special, loaded roast beef, chicken and bacon sandwiches, hot sandwiches. They have some good looking sides as well like baked macaroni and cheese, and mashed potatoes and gravy.

I ordered the country fried steak sandwich. This was a country fried steak with white gravy on a hoagie roll. This thing was delicious. For a side order I got the mashed potatoes and gravy. The mashed potatoes and gravy were ok, but the country fried steak sandwich was great. I definitely recommend going there for lunch and ordering one of there sandwiches. You have to get there early though, because this place gets a little crowded. This is a must eat lunch spot for me. What made it even better is the prices. My sandwich only cost me $4.89 where else can you get a great tasting HOT sandwich for this price. Next time I go, I am going to get a ribeye steak sandwich, which they have on the menu for a low $5.89. Is there anywhere else you can get a steak sandwich for that cheap?

Visit their website at www.kenricks.com

Prices: Cheap. $6.25 for a country fried steak sandwich and some mashed potatoes.

No comments: