adsense

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Dairy Queen: A Classic Place to get Ice Cream

It has been a while since I went to Dairy Queen, but I went their yesterday and got a dip cone. I forgot how much I used to love going to Dairy Queen and getting some of my favorites, like the Peanut Buster Parfait, and banana split.

I haven't been in a Dairy Queen in a while but I used to remember them focusing more on ice cream rather than food, but now it seems like they are focusing more on food than ice cream. I know it is probably hard operating an ice cream stand that is franchised, but I used to always think that their ice cream was so good. I hope their ice cream does not suffer because of the food they serve.

A dip cone is what I ordered and it was good. I got the small and it was big. From what I can tell, the ice cream is still delicious at Dairy Queen.

Price: I ordered a small dip cone for $1.70, but it was pretty big.

No comments: