adsense

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Arby's is Restaurant of the Day for August 1, 2007 in St. Louis

Arby's is a fast food restaurant that has really grown over the past five to seven years. They started out as a place to get a roast beef sandwich, hence the name "Arby's" (RBs). I don't think their roast beef sandwiches are near as good as Lions Choice's. Now Arby's has more to offer on their menu, like the market fresh sandwiches, which have really taken off. Arby's started making thier food with higher quality ingredients, and this is when they really started growing.

I went to Arby's wanting to get the pick 5 for $5.95 but I ended up getting one of their new toasted subs. This is a new item they have been advertising in the last month or so. I got the turkey club toasted sub, fries and a drink. The turkey club, had turkey, bacon, lettuce, and tomato on a grilled loaf of bread. This turkey club was o.k., I probably would not get it again if I were to go back. I should of ordered the "pick 5 for 5.95". This is a great deal. You have your choice of a roast beef sandwich, a ham and cheese sandwich, cheese sticks, potato cakes, fries, a drink and a shake. You could make a meal for two for $5.95, I think that is a good deal.

Prices: Toasted turkey club, fries and a drink for $7.50

No comments: