adsense

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tequilla Mexican Restaurant is NOT the restaurant of the day in St. Louis for August 6, 2007

For more places to eat around the St. Louis area visit www.stlstuff.com
Located at 5496 Baumgartner Rd, St. Louis, MO, 63129.
This is a South County mexican place that is in the Oakville area.

When I walked into Tequila I was disappointed, because it looked like every Mexican restaurant that I have ever been to. It had the yellow walls that were supposed to look like you were somewhere in Mexico. So right then I knew it would taste like every Mexican restaurant that I have ever been to. Are all of the Mexican restaurants in St. Louis owned by the same people? It sure feels that way. Why can't any Mexican restaurant differentiate themselves from the others. At least use different plates dishes. When I go to Mexican restaurants they all use the same brown plastic dishes. I almost dread going to Mexican restaurants now, because if you have been to one, you have been to them all.

The food at Tequila was O.K. I got the chicken chimichanga and a cheese enchilada. The food tasted like every other Mexican restaurant that I have been to. It was nothing special. Something that really annoyed me was that when the waiter brought back our receipt after paying the bill with a credit card, he stood there and waited for me to fill it out and give it back to him. This made me feel awkward and weird. Can someone look into this, I really think that all of the Mexican restaurants must be owned by the same people are working together in some way, because there is no distinction between any of them.

Prices: $17.35 for a lunch special, chimichanga, cheese enchilada, and two iced teas

No comments: