adsense

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Del Taco is the Restaurant of the Day for August 7, 2007 in St. Louis

For more information on restaurants in and around St. Louis visit www.stlstuff.com

Del Taco is a fast food taco place like Taco Bell, but I think it is much better. There are four Del Tacos that I know of in St. Louis. There is one in North County off of Lindbergh, one of McCausland, one of off Natural Bridge and on by SLU off of Grand. For exact locations visit their website.

The inside of every Del Taco is the dirtiest place that I have ever seen. It is disgusting. That is why when I eat there I always go through the drive thru. Del Taco is a little slow, so hope the drive thru is empty when you pull up or else you will be waiting for a long time.

The food at Del Taco is very good. They offer a wide variety of items similar to Taco Bell, but they offer burgers and fries as well. Their fries are surprisingly good. I have yet to order a burger from Del Taco, because if I wanted a burger Del Taco is not what pops into my head. I like their quesadillas, tacos, fish tacos, and macho nachos. If you go you have to get their Macho Nachos. This is a ton of nachos piled with everything that should be on nachos.

Prices: $6.85 for a fish taco, chicken quesadilla, and a big fat chicken taco

No comments: