adsense

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sam's Steakhouse is the Place to Eat in St. Louis

Sam's Steakhouse
10205 Gravois Rd
St. Louis, MO 63123
Phone Number: 314-849-3033


Sam's Steakhouse in Affton is a great place to eat. Be prepared to spend around $100 on two people. The inside was nice. There were two sections. One was for non smoking and the other was the bar area and it was smoking. The bar area looked much nicer than the non-smoking section, so we sat in the bar area. The non-smoking section looked dated and from the 80's. The smoking section was very nice and looked like it had an original feel to it. Plus, the Blues game and ALCS game was on at the time, so the woman, and I wanted to watch those. The only TV was in the bar area. There was even a live piano player in the bar area, which made the atmosphere even better. The service was very good. Our meal was not too long and not to short. I hate when I am waiting forever for the next course. They did not do that at Sam's everything was perfect.

The daily special was a filet and lobster for $37.95 and the wife ordered that. I ordered the filet and shrimp for $33.95. Both came with a salad and a side. The Filet was very good. I ordered mine, medium. The steak was still red in the middle, just the way I like it. The Steak was tender, and juicy. And when it was topped with the Sam's Steak sauce that was put on it it was very good. The shrimp were very good as well. They were huge shrimp. They were a little spicy and really buttery. They were very good as well. I had a piece of lobster, but I think the shrimp were much better. I would suggest ordering the shrimp. Overall the place was very good and I would go back to get the same thing.

Prices: 33.95 for a 10oz filet and shrimp, salad and a side. $37.95 for the daily special. $4.25 for a bottle of Bud Light. $4.50 for an Amberbock Draft.

No comments: