adsense

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

October 16, 2007: Jack in the Box is the Place to Eat in St. Louis

Jack in the Box - Multiple Locations

Remember to visit www.stlstuff.com for more great places to eat

Jack in the Box is a great place to get a cheap quick bite to eat. They have a variety of food like fish, chicken, hamburgers, tacos, different kinds of sandwiches and breakfast. There are plenty of Jack in the Boxes all over St. Louis and there should be one near you. You can't beat their prices on tacos. Two tacos for $.99, you can't get a deal like that anywhere.

I went to Jack in the Box for lunch, because I love the tacos, and they are even better when you dip them in the buttermilk sauce that they have at Jack in the Box. I ordered four tacos, it only cost me two bucks, and I asked for four buttermilk sauces to go with it. I love the fried goodness of Jack in the Box tacos. They are also one of the best drunk foods around. I have plenty of stories of being drunk, hungry and going to Jack in the Box for some delicious tacos. But, the buttermilk sauce is just as good as the tacos. Jack in the Box made their buttermilk sauce to go perfectly with everything on the menu. I will put the buttermilk sauce on everything I order from Jack in the Box. I have tried it on other food, and it just does not taste as good as when I eat it with Jack in the Box food. Get some tacos and get some buttermilk, put them together and you will not be disappointed.

Prices: Cheap - Four tacos for $2

No comments: