adsense

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Kaldi's is the St. Louis Restaurant of the Day

Kaldi's Coffee - Multiple Loacations

Be sure to visit www.stlstuff.com for more

Kaldi's Coffee is a coffee shop that is like a mix between Starbucks and The St. Louis Bread Company. Kaldi's offers a variety of coffee, breakfast food and lunch food. Kaldi's has a nice variety of sandwiches, soups and salads on the lunch and dinner menu. This is a great place to eat, have a cup of coffee, and do whatever you need to do in a coffee house.

I went to the Kaldi's in Kirkwood and I ordered the half sandwich and a soup or salad deal. I got the roast beef sandwich, and a bacon, lettuce, and tomato salad. The roast beef sandwich was very good. It was better than any of the sandwiches that I have ever ordered at the Bread Company. And the salad was alright. It was nothing special, but I would eat it again. Kaldi's Coffee is a great lunch spot. It is very comparable to the St. Louis Bread Company, but I think Kaldi's is just a bit better than the Bread Company.

Prices - About $9 for half sandwich, salad and a drink.

No comments: