adsense

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

October 18, 2007: P'sghetti's is the St. Louis Place to Eat

P’sghetti’s Pasta and Sandwiches
Phone: 314-849-5332
5540 S. Lindbergh Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63123

Be sure to visit www.stlstuff.com for more

P'sghetti's Pasta and Sandwiches is a great little family owned Italian place. They have a variety of pastas, sandwiches and salads. They are famous for the sweet tasting bread that makes everything it is made with delicious. I like to the bread when I make a pot of chili. It is so good. P'sghetti's is a great place for lunch and dinner. There are some great dinner specials available that would feed an army for a very decent price. If you have not had this South County staple, I suggest you check it out and get something with the bread.

At P'sghetti's I ordered the roast beef sandwich and two au jus. One au jus is never enough. The roast beef sandwich is great on the sweet bread. The sandwich is piled high with roast beef and covered with cheese. I also like the pasta with a side of cheese garlic bread, and I dip the bread in the sauce. Can you tell that I like the bread? Go to P'sghetti's and get some good Italian food.

No comments: