adsense

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

October 17, 2007: Fazoli's is Not the Place to Eat in St. Louis

Fazoli's - Find a Location

I went to the Fazoli's on the St. Charles Rock Road the other day for lunch. Fazoli's is known as Italian fast food. The menu is filled with all of the Italian favorites, like pasta, pizza, salads, and they have some sandwiches. I have not been to Fazoli's for a long time and I remember it being good. Maybe it was the location that I had wrong. There were flies all around on the inside of the restaurant, and when I see that at a restaurant it really kills my appetite. And whatever happened to someone walking around with breadsticks. I had one breadstick and I ate it right away because I thought that someone would be around handing them out. That made me mad.

I ordered the rigatoni romano, because it was a new item and the picture looked good, and a salad. It was disappointing. The salad was fine, but the rigatoni romano did not taste as good as it looked, maybe because there were flies all around inside the restaurant, or maybe because I did not have any breadsticks to eat with my pasta. But the taste was unsatisfying and I was disappointed because I wanted a really good lunch. Oh well when I go back, it will not be to this location, and I am going to order a traditional favorite.

Prices:$8.01 for a pasta dish, salad and a drink

No comments: