adsense

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Buffalo Wild Wings is the St. Louis Place to Eat and Drink

Buffalo Wild Wings - Find a Location

I went to the Buffalo Wild Wings in the South County Mall parking lot. It was a Friday night and the place was pretty packed, but we did not have to wait for a table. Inside Buffalo Wild Wings is a big open space with a bar area and bar tables for smoking and regular tables in the non-smoking section. There are televisions all over the place and they were tuned to all of the different sports channels. Buffalo Wild Wings is a great place to watch a game or many games at once. They also had the trivia game going. That is always an entertaining thing to do while drinking and waiting for the food to come out.

Buffalo Wild Wings has some good wraps. I ordered the chicken queso wrap. This was very good, but needed to be a little spicier, so I had the waiter bring me one of their 20 sauces that are available. They have a variety of mild and hot sauces to go with any item on the menu. The chicken queso wrap was good. I would order it again, but I would try something else next time. The beers were pretty expensive. A bottle of Bud Light was $3.25 The food was good, but the beer is too expensive for my kind of sports bar.

Prices: Chicken queso wrap - $6.95; Bud Light bottle - $3.25

No comments: