adsense

Thursday, September 27, 2007

September 27, 2007: McAlister's Deli is the Restaurant of the Day in St. Louis

McAlister’s Deli has three locations around St. Louis. Find one.

I have written about McAlister's Deli before, but this time I ordered on of the spuds.

Last time I was at McAlister's, I noticed everyone ordering baked potatoes piled high with toppings and they looked really good. Get to McAlister's early because the place gets packed by about noon. There was a line all the way out the door, which is a good site to see, because this is a very good place to eat. McAlister's serves high quality food at a good price. It is hard to find a place that does this any more. They also have great service at McAlister's. They have workers walking around filling peoples drinks.

So, I had to order a spud, because they looked so good and they were huge. This is two pounds of potatoes and toppings. They had a variety of different toppings that went on the baked potato, such as, chicken, chili, cheese, ham, turkey, beef, and more. I ordered the chicken fajita spud, which is chicken, peppers, onions, cheese, sour cream, salsa, and jalapeno peppers. This thing was delicious. It filled me up for the rest of the day. I highly recommend ordering anything from McAlister's because it is a great place to eat.

Prices: About $6.50 for a huge potato and toppings.

No comments: