adsense

Thursday, September 20, 2007

September 21, 2007: Applebee's is the Place to Eat in St. Louis for Today

Applebee's - Multiple Locations

For more restaurants and thing to do in and around the St. Louis area visit www.stlstuff.com

It pains me to say this but I ate at Applebee's and they actually had something good. There are Applebees all over the St. Louis area, and I went to the one on Manchester. Applebee's is a generic chain restaurant bar and grill just like T.G.I. Friday and other places like that. Serve food that appeals to the regular American person. They serve burgers, chicken, and a bunch of other fried food and salads. Inside Applebee's there is a bar and tables all around the bar.

I can't believe Applebee's has something that I like. I used to call the place Crapplebee's. It just seemed like they didn't try to make good tasting food. I went to Applebee's with a partner at my firm for lunch and he convinced me to get the crispy orange chicken bowl. It is pretty expensive, around $9.50. The orange chicken bowl was good, and was filled with rice and vegetables. This was a big bowl and was more than enough for a lunch. I usually don't like going to Applebee's but I would go and eat the crispy orange chicken bowl.

Prices: About $9.50 for a crispy orange chicken bowl

No comments: