adsense

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September 10, 2006: Fuddrucker's is the Restaurant in St. Louis for Today

Fuddrucker's
10752 Sunset Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63127
Phone number: 314-966-3833

Or

12322 Dorsett Rd.
Maryland Heights, MO 63034
314-434-5565

There are two Fuddrucker's in the St. Louis area that I am aware of. One in South County in Sunset Hills and on in West County off of Dorsett. Fuddrucker's is known for hamburgers and toppings bar. On the inside of Fuddrucker's there are pictures of the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Elvis and more. Fuddrucker's is the type of place where you order your food at the counter, they cook the food and then call you name to pick it up from the counter. At Fuddrucker's you have your choice of many different varieties of burgers. You can order a from a 1/3 pound hamburger up to a one pound hamburger. Fuddrucker's also has chicken, fish and nachos. The great thing about the nachos is that they have hot cheese sauce in a container and you can put as much cheese on the nachos as you want. The self serve sauce and toppings are is the best thing about Fuddrucker's. You can get as much of the sauces as you need. They have ketchup, mustard, ranch, honey mustard, and my favorite is the hot cheese sauce. There is also a toppings bar with tomatoes, onions, hot peppers, lettuce and more. If you go to Fuddrucker's you have to put cheese on everything.

When I went to Fuddrucker's I ordered the Southwest hamburger. The Southwest burger comes with pepper jack cheese, guacamole, and bacon. The first thing I do when I grab my burger is walk over to where the cheese sauce is and pile it on. I also put ketchup and mustard on the burger. My burger was thick and juicy and it was made even better because I got to choose my toppings that went on the burger. I always make sure to get fries when I go, because I get a bunch of the free cheese sauce and make cheese fries.

Prices: About $10 for a 1/3 pound burger, fries and a drink.

No comments: