adsense

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

September 20, 2007: Crazy Bowls and Wraps is the Restaurant in St. Louis for Today

Crazy Bowls and Wraps - Multiple Locations

For more restaurants in the St. Louis area visit www.stlstuff.com

Crazy Bowls and Wraps is an under rated place to eat in St. Louis, MO. CBW is a fast food restaurant and serves food that does not taste like it is a fast food restaurant. With a variety of wraps and bowls with chicken, rice and vegetables. Some favorites that Crazy Bowls and Wraps are the buffalo wrap, teriyaki chicken, and ceasar chicken wraps, just to name a few. Crazy Bowls and Wraps also has a variety of bowls with chicken, vegetables and rice. Crazy Bowls and Wraps also has a good vegetarian and vegan menu for the people who don't eat animal product. One of the best things about CBWs is that they have a salsa bar with a about five different sauces. They have pico de gallo, buffalo sauce, cilantro and jalapeno salsa, corn salsa, and a few others. I love when places let me choose how much sauce I want to put on my food. To wrap it up, at Crazy Bowls and Wraps, the food is fast, the food is fresh and they have a salsa bar with multiple different salsas.

At Crazy Bowls and Wraps I ordered the hot and spicy chicken bowl. This was grilled chicken, nappa, carrots, and onions seared in a jalapeno cilantro sauce and served over rice. This was very good and the best part was that the salsa bar has the jalapeno cilantro and I added more to spice it up a little. I ordered the small bowl and this was the perfect size for lunch. I should have gotten a bag of chips for and extra 50 cents. If I would have ordered chips I could have dipped them in different salsas from the salsa bar. This was one of the better lunches I have had in a while. Crazy Bowls and Wraps is a great spot to eat lunch and dinner. It is quick, good and well priced.

Prices: Hot and Spicy Chicken Bowl for $5.46 with tax

No comments: