adsense

Friday, September 14, 2007

September 13, 2007: Flannery's Pub is the Restaurant in St. Louis for Today

Flannery's Pub
1320 Washington Ave
St. Louis, MO 63103
Phone number: 314-214-8885

Flannery's is located on Washington Avenue in Downtown St. Louis, where people are know building lofts by the hundreds. I ate Flannery's for lunch. The inside of Flannery's is a bar atmosphere. They have about 12 flat screen televisions, a few wooden booths and a bunch of bar tables. The menu has a variety of appetizers, burgers, sandwiches, and salads. It has all of the usual pub and bar food. I don't know what it is about these places on Washington Avenue that makes them think that they can price their food so high. I would rather go get some good food at a cheaper place than go to these places. The menu at Flannery's didn't have a burger on it for under $8. The service was good at Flannery's. I had nothing to complain about, so if I don't notice that the server is doing a bad job, then the service is good. If you are looking for a good bar atmosphere and a place to eat lunch in the city, Flannery's would be a good place to go

I ordered the Taco Burger. This was a burger topped with salsa, jalapenos, and taco cheese. For the side order I got some fried corn. The burger was a huge patty and was pretty good. I have had better burgers before, and I have had much better burgers for less than the $8.25 I paid at Flannery's. The fried corn things were delicious. They were little balls of sweet cream corn, coated and fried. I would get an order of those next time. The food at Flannery's was pretty good, prices are a little high, but the Cardinal's game was on so that made my experience better.

Prices: $8.25 for a hamburger, and a side.

No comments: