adsense

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pizza Hut Buffet is the Place to Eat in St. Louis

Pizza Hut - Multiple Locations

I was working in DeSoto yesterday so we went to the Pizza Hut, because we wanted to eat the buffet. It is hard to find a quality buffet, but when I do it is magical. I did not expect much from a pizza hut buffet, but I expected a little more than this one had to offer. Pizza Hut was not busy at all.

The buffet offered a salad bar, various pizzas and a few desert items. The salad bar was usual, it was lettuce, a few toppings and about 5 different dressings. The pizzas that were offered were a little disappointing. There were usually about two different pizzas to chose from. Not much of a variety. The pizza buffet at CiCi's is much better. I would probably want to eat somewhere else before I ate there again, but the place was OK.

Price: $5.95 for the pizza buffet

No comments: