adsense

Monday, November 12, 2007

Broadway Oyster Bar is the St. Louis Place to Eat

Broadway Oyser Bar
736 S Broadway
St. Louis, MO 63102

The Broadway Oyster Bar is a small little place with a nice patio on Broadway close to Busch Stadium. The Broadway Oyster Bar's menu is loaded with southern Louisiana cajun style favorites. The menu is filled with Jambalaya, and southern favorites. The inside of the Broadway Oyster Bar is a small place with a bar. The outside patio is covered and enclosed in the winter. This looks like a nice place to hang out on a chilly fall evening.

I ate at the Broadway Oyster Bar for lunch. We arrived there at about 11:45 a.m. and we the only ones in there for the whole time we were eating. But, the food here was great. I ordered the shrimp grinder. This was a loaf of soft french bread filled with cajun style shrimp. This was a very good sandwich and came with fries. I wanted to try the Jambalaya and I will the next time I eat there. I would definitely go back to the Broadway Oyster Bar.

Prices: About $8.50 for a Shrimp grinder and fries.

No comments: