adsense

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The City Diner is the St. Louis Place to Eat

City Diner
3139 South Grand
St. Louis, MO 63118
Phone Number: 314-772-6100

For more information on restaurants in St. Louis visit www.stllawncare.com

The City Diner is a contemporary diner in the Tower Grove Park area in St. Louis. The City Diner is a big place that has a huge menu. The menu consists of the usual diner food, the breakfast all day long, burgers, fries, but they also have a good vegetarian menu. One thing that is disappointing is that the whole place is not smoking. I am not a smoker, but I expect diners to be smoking, it just adds to the atmosphere.

I ordered the Southsider, and this consist of 2 eggs, hash browns, and a biscuit and gravy. I also ordered a cup of chili. The cup of chili was sweet tasting and not very warm. The Southsider was very good and the biscuits were some of the best that I have ever had. The prices were pretty high for a diner. They were not what I expected them to be. To sum it up, the food was good, the prices were high and the service was slow.

Prices: About $12 for a cup of chili, and the Southsider.

No comments: