adsense

Monday, November 19, 2007

Frailey's Southtown Grill is the St. Louis Place to Drink

Frailey's Southtown Grill
4329 Butler Hill Rd
St. Louis, MO 63128
Phone Number: 314-892-1866

Frailey's Southtown Grill is located at Highway 55 and Butler Hill Road in South County, St. Louis. The inside is a typical bar and grill type atmosphere with a bar area and a separate dining area. There are a few video games to entertain the kids or adults. There was plenty of seating when we arrived at about 9:30 p.m. on a Friday night.

I went to Frailey's to meet some friends on Friday night and to watch the St. Louis Blues hockey game. To my surprise, Frailey's has $1.50 beer of the day specials. On Friday the beer of the day was Budweiser. It was delicious. I don't know if the beer of the day special is just on weekdays or if it is on weekends also. This is a great deal. Some of the cheapest drinks in St. Louis. I also know that Frailey's serves good food as well. I didn't eat any on Friday night, but I am sure I will be back to eat and take advantage of the $1.50 beer of the day special.

Prices: $1.50 for the beer of the day

No comments: