adsense

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hardee's is the Place to Eat Breakfast in St. Louis

Hardee's - Multiple Locations

I went to Hardee's for breakfast the other day and it was delicious. Hardee's should just stick to breakfast, because their burgers are worthless. Breakfast is what they have going for them. I went to the South County location, and it is located on Lemay Ferry in the Deirbergs Plaza. I went on a Sunday morning around 10 a.m. and the place was packed. It was mainly old people. When I walked in the line was about four people deep. It took forever for me to get to the front. After I ordered it took forever for me to get my food. But the wait is well worth it. As I mentioned the place was packed with old people, so they were doing what old people do best, they were complaining like crazy about how long it took to get the food. It was kind of funny actually, because they all crowded together and would complain to one another. It was like a bunch of little girls starting gossip in a middle school. They were trying to be quiet, as to not let the workers hear.

Anyway, after the long wait and listening to old people complain I finally received my food. It was a bacon egg and cheese biscuit, an order of biscuits and gravy and a hash brown. The bacon egg and cheese biscuit was good. Much better than McDonald's, but the biscuit and gravy was not as good as McDonald's. I think McDonald's has some of the best biscuits and gravy around, they are very underrated. That is a different story. The Hardee's breakfast was good. The long wait sucked and so did the old people complaining, but the food was good.

Prices: About $5.50 for a bacon egg and cheese biscuit, biscut and gravy, hashbrown and an orange juice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Hardees.... my favorite place too...