adsense

Friday, July 27, 2007

Quik Trip is the Best Gas Station in St. Louis

Quik Trip is by far St. Louis Missouri’s best gas station and convenient mart. I don’t know what it is about Quik Trip but I will pass up other gas stations just to go to a Quik Trip. Quik Trip’s gas always seems to be a little cheaper than everyone else.

The gas is just the beginning. Every morning I start my day off at a Quik Trip. I get two Rooster Boosters, which is Quik Trip’s own energy drink, but it is half the price of Red Bull. The wall of fountain soda is a lifesaver after waking up with a hangover. Not only does Quik Trip have a ton of fountain sodas to choose from, including flavor shots and energy shots, they also have crushed ice. No other place that I can think of has crushed ice, well maybe Lion’s Choice, which just happens to be a very delicious place also. Anyway, we know that Quik Trip is a good place to go to get something to drink. They also have good snacks.

I enjoy getting a Taquito every once in a while. And the one by me just rearranged and now they have corn dogs. I can’t wait to get a corn dog. The hot dogs are also very good, they give you your choice of sauce to put on them if you don’t feel like the traditional ketchup and mustard. They have ranch, chipotle, and some others. And when you are ready to check out they have a checkout system that is the fastest I have ever seen.

Quik Trip has a check out system which allows them to check out multiple people while receipts are printing. This is great considering that sometimes you will get stuck behind some hoosier cashing in 100 lottery tickets at some gas stations. But not at Quik Trip, they always have multiple people running the registers.

Quik Trip is the number one gas station in St. Louis. I can’t think of any others that compare. All of the other gas stations are the same to me.

What do you think? Do you like Quik Trip or is there a gas station that is better that I should check out.

No comments: