adsense

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Q'doba is the restaurant of the day for July 18

Qdoba Mexican Grill

I ate there for lunch today and this is what I think.

Qdoba is like a Mexican Subway. Pick your burrito, tacos or nachos and pick the toppings to go on it. It is a good place to go and grab a quick burrito when you are short on time. The burritos are huge. Qdoba has very good burritos and great queso cheese dip. The best thing to do is to get the queso on the burrito. I like the queso burrito with chicken. I went back again and got the shredded beef queso burrito. They are both very good. The shredded beef is tender and something different than just getting chicken. The nachos always look good. Next time I go back I am going to get the nachos.

Prices: I ordered a shredded beef queso burrito and a drink for about $8.

What do you think about Q'doba. Do you like it? hate it? think they should do something better.

For more info on restaurants and entertainment visit www.stlstuff.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Q'doba. I agree the queso dip is the best. Did you know you can buy it by the bag from them? I put it on everything