adsense

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Penn Station is Restaurant of the Day for July 24

Penn Station - Be sure to visit www.stlstuff.com for more restaurants around St. Louis

Penn Station has many locations in and around the St. Louis area. Since I am working in Granite City, Illinois this week, I went to theGranite City location. At all of the Penn Stations you order your food at the counter and then it is brought to you.

Penn Station is the place to get a sub sandwich. This place is famous for the cheese-steak sandwich. This is what I get when I go. It is the only thing I have ever gotten there. They serve all of their subs hot and cooked to order. They also have a bunch of chicken, turkey, ham, salami, and other kinds of sandwiches. For the vegetarian they have the artichoke sandwich which is very good as well. I have had a few bites. Their prices are a little more than Subway’s but it is well worth it.

Prices: I got a small Philly Cheese steak sub with extra cheese, fries and a drink. All of that stuff cost $9, but the sandwiches are so good.

No comments: