adsense

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Bar Louie is the Bar of the Day for July 27

Bar Louie is a massive bar located in the Central West End in St. Louis. It has two bars and a bunch of tables. I have been to this place twice and it is always packed. Luckily when we went this past Saturday night we had some friends that were already there and had a table. The inside of this place is huge, we got a rounded booth along one of the walls.

The inside of this place makes it look like an upscale bar, but we went after a Cardinal’s game and I was wearing a jersey and khaki shorts. This place looked like there were a lot of people in their early to middle 20’s, which I am, out trying to impress people by being at this bar. When I go out I don’t care what the bar looks like as long as I can get drunk without paying a lot of money.

We went after a Cardinal’s game so I was already on my way to being drunk. Good thing because the prices at Bar Louie were comparable to Busch Stadium prices. Beers are $3.50 and Red Bull and Vodka is $7.50. This place must be raking in money, considering the crowd that was there and the prices they charge for drinks. But, I did have a good time. I have a good time anywhere though. This might be a nice place to go every once in a while, but there is no way you will see me there every weekend.

Prices: Too much for a drink. Don’t go here unless you don’t care how much you spend.

No comments: