adsense

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bartalino’s South is Restaurant of the Day for July 20

The interior of Bartalino’s is smaller than I expected, but we had the banquet room in the back. The dining area was dark and they try to set the romantic mood. But the banquet room was surrounded by windows, it was nice.

We went to Bartalino’s south for a wedding rehersal dinner, and I was suprised about all of the food we had to choose from. We had our choice of filet, prime rib, steak mudega, shrimp, salmon, and a few more choices.

I went with the filet, because I don’t get to eat filet every day. With the filet they served a salad, choice of potato or pasta and veggies. The filet was good, I had one a Favazza’s that was better. The salad was excellent they have a good creamy Italian dressing on the salad. The pasta was also good, it was covered in olive oil and tomatoes.

No comments: