adsense

Friday, January 4, 2008

Wendy's is the St. Louis Place to Eat

Wendy's - Find a Location

Now that I can't find a Wendy's anymore, it is always a treat when I go. I can't believe they closed almost all of the Wendy's in the St. Louis area. Wendy's has one of the best value menus and the Frostys are delicious. Wendy's has a variety of burgers, fries, salads, chicken sandwiches and other various items. Whenever I am hungry and around a Wendy's I will go. I never know when I will get the chance to eat Wendy's, with all of the stores closing. Wendy's has some terrific food. They have one of the best spicy chicken sandwiches. It is crispy and delicious when dipped in their honey mustard sauce.

On this trip to Wendy's I did not get the spicy chicken sandwich. I ordered off of the great value menu. For lunch I ordered the junior bacon cheeseburger, and an order of chicken nuggets. When I order anything at Wendy's, I always get the honey mustard. The honey mustard at Wendy's is some of the best at any restaurant. Wendy's has great food and it is cheap.

Prices: Junior bacon cheeseburger, and an order of chicken nuggets were only 99 cents each.

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Is there still a Wendy's in St. Louis? God I've been craving it lately. Where is the one you went to?