adsense

Monday, January 7, 2008

Atomic Cowboy is the St. Louis Place to Eat

Atomic Cowboy
4140 Manchester Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110
Phone Number 314-775-0775
Website - atomiccowboystl.com

For more restaurants in St. Louis visit www.stlstuff.com

Atomic Cowboy has a wide variety of food, from Tex-Mex favorites to burgers and sandwiches. They do have quite a bit of mexican food on the menu, but they don't serve the free chips and salsa that I am so used to getting from Mexican restaurants. Everyone should find something they like at the Atomic Cowboy. The place looks new inside and is a refurbished building with exposed brick on the inside. We sat in the area with the bar, but in the other room it looked like they have couches and other places to sit. The place was casual and there were plenty of places to sit. We got there at 6:30 p.m. on a Friday night to grab something to eat before the Blues game and there was plenty of places to sit.

The food on the menu looked very good. I went for the chicken chimichanga. The chimichanga was one of the better ones that I have had lately. This was chicken stuffed inside a fried tortilla and covered in cheese. And the cheese was very good. I also had a Bud Light, and two rum and Cokes to wash down the meal and get me ready for the Blues game. Next time I go, I am going to get the fish tacos. Fish tacos are hard to find in St. Louis, not many people serve them.

Prices: Chimichanga was $11. I paid $26 for the food and the drinks. Prices are a little high, but the food is very good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I havn't had that great of a time at a bar/restaurant/lounge in a long time. We originally only planned to stop in for dinner and cocktails on a Friday night and ended up making a night of it. The food blew me away. Just simply great! The service was amazing. To be honest, I never expected that great and professional of service from a place that was so casual and fun. The bartenders were extraordinary. The tequila collection was outstanding (great for a margharita lover like me). After diner we stayed around to chat with the bartenders. They were so friendly and knowledgable about everything from cocktails to movies! We ended up dancing the night away to a great live DJ. What was supposed to be a 2 hour event turned into 5 hours. We can't wait to go back.