adsense

Monday, January 14, 2008

Highway 61 Roadhouse and Kitchen is the Place to Eat in St. Louis

Highway 61 Roadhouse and Kitchen
34 S. Old Orchard Rd
Webster Webster Groves, MO
Phone Number 314-968-0061
Website

Highway 61 Roadhouse is becoming one of my favorite spots to eat. They have good food and you get a lot of it. Highway 61 Roadhouse specializes in cajun style food. They have a huge variety of ribs, shrimp, crawfish, chicken, pastas, and other southern favorites. I have eaten there plenty of times, and I have liked everything that I have tried. The food is great. The inside is a casual place where the whole family can eat.

The special of the day was steak stuffed with shrimp and crawfish, and two crawfish on top. I ordered this and it was great. The steak was tender and went perfect with the sauce that was drizzled over it. It came with two sides, so I ordered the cream corn souffle, and red beans and rice. The cream corn souffle is one of the best dishes that I have had in a while. It is delicious. The red beans and rice were very spicy and very good. I also ordered a cajun bloody mary. It was supposed to be spicier, but it was not spicy enough for me. It also came in a tiny little glass. The glass held only a few drinks worth of bloody mary. But, it was good. If you are looking for a place that serves huge portions, then Highway 61 Roadhouse in Webster Groves is the place for you.

No comments: