adsense

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

White Castle is the St. Louis Place to Eat

White Castle - Find a Location

Be sure to visit www.stlstuff.com for more restaurants and places to eat in St. Louis.

White Castle could be one of the best places to eat in St. Louis. I would eat everything that is on White Castle's menu. They do not have one bad thing on the menu. Maybe that is why they are so good. Instead of offering 300 different things like every other fast food joint, White Castles offers about 15-20 different items. Most of the different items are just cheese varieties and double hamburger options. And everything they offer is good.

I don't think I have ever been to a White Castle where there was not at least one person in the drive thru. Everyone loves this place. I went to the White Castle on Lemay Ferry just south of Highway 255, and there were four other cars in the drive thru. The wait was not long at all. I ordered waited for a few minutes and I was off to enjoy my fresh White Castle's.

White Castle is one of my favorite meals. It is cheap, fast, and delicious. The burgers are so tender, and you can't beat an order of chicken rings with cheese. I ordered the jalapeno cheese burgers, and an order of chicken rings with cheese. I dip the chicken rings in the honey mustard from White Castle, and put spicy mustard and ketchup on the cheese burgers. We should feel lucky here in St. Louis because we have an abundant of White Castle restaurants.

Prices: About $4.50 for three jalapeno cheeseburgers and an order of chicken rings with cheese.

No comments: