adsense

Friday, December 7, 2007

Jefferson's is the Belleville, Illinois Place to Eat

Jefferson's
6980 W Main St
Belleville, IL 62223

Jefferson's Restaurant is located in Belleville, Illinois and is a bar and grill style place. From the time I walked in, I could smell the hot wing sauce. This place smells like it has some good chicken wings, but I did not have any this time. The place is wide open with video games and darts. We went for lunch and there were plenty of places to sit. Jefferson's has a little "hisotry" of the place on their menu, and they are famous for customers sticking dollar bills to the walls and ceiling of the place. I looked around and there were not many dollar bills stuck to the walls or ceilings.

The food was good. We ordered fried pickles as an appetizer, and they were very good. The fried pickles were dill pickle slices dipped in batter, fried and then served with a side of ranch. I ordered the Jefferson burger. This was a 1/2 pound hamburger with bacon cheese and BBQ sauce. The burger was very good as were the fries that came with it. They had a special going on for the burger and it only cost $4.99. Jefferson's is a great bar and grill in Belleville, Illinois.

Prices: $4.99 for the burger and fries special.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.quest4jeffersons.com/

Somce crazy kids from California obviously agree with you. They are on a 4500 mile in 5 day journey to everyone of these in the country.

Anonymous said...

I stopped in to introduce my fiancee to deep fried pickles back in April of 2006 when I brought her home from Southern California to meet the family. I've told all my friends back here in California that if they find themselves in Belleville, they need to stop in for a beer and pickles. Can't wait to go home again!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, Jefferson's is fantastic! The fried pickles are was brought me in, but the wings and philly sandwich have made me a regular customer! They have a fun atmosphere, friendly faces, and great prices!!