adsense

Thursday, September 6, 2007

September 5, 2007: The Pasta House is the Restaurant in St. Louis Today

The Pasta House Company - Multiple Locations -Find a Location

The Pasta House Company is a St. Louis favorite for many people. The Pasta House is a casual dining spot that has locations all over the St. Louis area. The Pasta House serves Italian food. They have great salad, which has their famous dressing, artichokes and covered in parmesan cheese. They have many varieties of pasta and other Italian dishes. The Pasta House is not the best pasta I have ever had but it is pretty good for the price.

I went to The Pasta House restaurant for lunch the other day and ordered the Rigatoni Roma, which is rigatoni pasta served with a meat sauce, peas, prosciutto, and topped with a cream sauce. It is my favorite thing to order from the Pasta House. With the lunch special a salad also came with the rigatoni roma. One complaint that I have about the Pasta House is they never give me enough bread. I always have to ask for more. They should put a basket of bread on the table and let me eat as many pieces as I want. It feels like I have to ration my bread. I don't like to ration my food.

Prices: Rigatoni Roma lunch special with a salad is about $8

No comments: