adsense

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Macklind Ave Deli is a Great Restaurant in St. Louis

Macklind Avenue Deli
4271 Macklind Ave
St. Louis, MO 63109
Website

I was driving around South St. Louis City around lunch time and I came across Macklind Avenue Deli. I stopped in to see what they had to offer. The menu consisted of different sandwiches that you would typically find in a deli. They had the turkey, roast beef, ham and salami.

The inside was a small little liquor store as well. It looks like they offer many varieties of beer and wine. I was tempted to get a beer but decided not to.

I ordered the Macklind Ave Roast Beef sandwich. This sandwich was piled high with thin sliced roast beef, topped with red onion and cream cheese. The roast beef was hot and tender and the cream cheese added the perfect touch. I love a roast beef sandwich with cream cheese. I also ordered the macaroni and cheese salad. This was a cold macaroni salad with celery, cheese and mayo. This was also very good.

Prices were decent. I got a roast beef sandwich, a side of macaroni salad and a drink for around $8.50.

I will definitely be going back to this deli next time I am in the area.

No comments: